Multinational group present in more than 100 countries and 3500 employees worldwide.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager for a Multinational company engaged in the manufacture and commercialization of household tools located in Aveiro.
With more than 90 years of experiences in the sector, the company is one of the most well known worldwide for having a modern and original design.
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for:
- Support the entire supply chain process, from demand planning to support engagements with key players, to ensure just in time replenishment.
- Be the main point of contact for distributors and key accounts from a logistic collaboration perspective, ensuring operations and optimizing supply model.
- Be responsible for creating and maintaining documentation and presentations on supply chain processes.
- Negotiation of Components and Raw Materials required for production and management of import orders
- Elaboration and Coordination of activities with the Purchasing Department.
- You will lead a team identifying the training needed and giving an evaluation of the performance
- Degree in Management or Engineering, (Additional certification or training in Supply chain management is more valuable).
- Good knowledge of purchasing management;
- Good computer skills from the user's perspective;
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)