Sales and Marketing
Multinational american company leader in high-quality analytical instrumentation and optical equipment is looking for an sales engineer for his office based in Milan, Italy.
- Reporting directly to the Sales Director Italy you will be in charge of the sales of analytical instrumentation and optical equipment in the area assigned. Following the lines marked by the client, the candidate will be responsible of:
- - Establish proper business relationship with assigned Customers of National Importance assuring the achievements of Company target from a Commercial and Financial standpoints.
- - Making efficient customer visits
- - Identify and acquire new customers
- - Maintain and develop customer relationships
- - Organizing and implementing customer demos, presentations and seminars
- Keep himself update about most recent Market Trends to become an expert interlocutor and into the Marketplace for clients, colleagues and whatever influent operator.
- - Degree in Chemical Engineer or Chemical Sciences or similars
- - English high level
- - We will value candidates with experience in sales of medical devices, mass spectrometry or mass chromatography devices.
- - We will value candidates with knowledge of mass chromatography machines
- - Available to travel 5 days per week
- - Available to travel to Europe and USA for periodical trainings
- - Driver licence
- - Resident in Milan Area