Production, Operations and R&D
A FMCG Multinational company in expansion and operating in Italy seeks an expert Plant Manager responsable for new production and manufacturing projects.
- Reporting to the Industrial Director and managing a team of 65 , their responsibiliities include:
- -Production quality and Service (Maintenance, Quality, Engineering, etc.)
- -Cost Management and Productivity.
- -Investment projects: Lead the plant´s investments.
- -Yearly Capex Budget preparation.
- -Team development and engagement.
- -Safety and Envitonmental management.
- -Benchmarking with other sites to take advantage of synergies and cross fertilization.
- We are looking for:
- - People orientation. Leadership and Team work.
- - Business Orientation. Orientation to results. Determination.
- - Change orientation. Flexibility.
- - Negotiation skills for purchasing.
- Graduate in Engineering or other technical degree, Business Administration background valuable.
- - Experience of 5 to 8 years as a Plant Manager (preferably food industry).
- - Experience in managing the relationship with the Unions is required.