Plant Manager - Automotive client - Auvergne –Rhône-Alpes region
Multinational automotive supplier industry, with production plants in nearly 30 years is looking for a plant manager.
- Maximize the profitability of the factory, with the maximum Client satisfaction, following the criteria and achieving the objectives established by the Business Units.
- Follow the strategic plan of the factory defined by Business Unit.
- Manage the operative results. Establish, communicate and follow the strategic objectives of each department.
- Coordinate, supervise and follow the annual budget to assure meeting the rules stated by the Board of Directors.
- Investment Plans fulfilment.
- Profitability of products improvement plans application. Total Quality implementation and observance. Analysis and follow up of the factory results. Coordinate labour relations and negotiation of conventions with unions.
- Implementing improvements on the production processes and improving a better organization of the production line.
- French (C-2) and high level of English (C1-C2). Spanish will be highly appreciated.
- Engineering studies and a master or MBA.
- General knowledge of SAP modules
- Large experience managing automotive sites.
- Experience dealing with projects and implementing better production processes and improving the production line.
- Soft skills
- Strong leadership skills.
- Person with excellent persuasion, convincing and encouragement skills.
- Honesty, Leadership, good communication, common sense, business mentality, planning and control capacity.
- Client and results oriented, proactivity, positive attitude to change, creativity, purpose.