Production Planning Manager (velvet carpets manufacturer)
INDUSTRY AND CAPITAL GOODS
Production, Operations and R&D
Our client is an important Saudi velvet carpets manufacturer.
- Reporting to CEO and to Factory Manager, Planning Manager will be responsible for all areas of production planning of the rug carpets factory.
- Main duties:
- Responsible for planning and supervision of preparation, rewinding, weavering, unrolling, cutting, finishing and packing of the manufactured carpets.
- Planning tasks for 300 employees of the manufacturing plant.
- Ensure the manufacturing and its operations efficiency.
- Provide leadership to the team.
- At least 5 years of experience performing Planning management within velvet carpets manufacturer.
- Practical knowledge of the whole manufacturing cycle in velvet carpets production.
- English is essential for this role.
- Good command of MS Office.
- Availability to relocate to Saudi Arabia.