HR Business Partner EMEA
SERVICES TO COMPANIES
HR, Organisation and Quality
- As a HR Business Partner, reporting to the Global Head of HR Business Partners, the role will be work alongside the management and senior leaders across EMEA region and provide generalist HR support to the business as it rapidly expands and grows.
- The main challenge will be to align the company with its new business and unify HR processes across the geographies as part of Global Human Resources Group.
- Main duties:
- - To provide HR partnership to leadership teams to develop and implement people strategies in order to support the implementation of the respective business/function strategy.
- - To lead the People and HR Strategy co-ordination and implementation.
- To Align and Balance local, regional and global HR solutions/expectations.
- - Ensure that the implications of the regional and local people strategy are well understood and that the HR capability and culture is in place to enable delivery.
- - Coach and challenge senior leadership to develop the organizational capability and resources required to enable delivery of business strategy, and to provide coaching and feedback to ensure the development of their leadership capability.
- - Enable others to deliver change management capability to enable leadership team development, business transformation and the ongoing development of corporate unique culture.
- - Take responsibility for the embedding of robust people management disciplines in the territory including talent management, people development, performance management, and facilitate cross functions / cross business units to enable effective people management and development.
- - University Degree, preferably MBA, economic or social sciences.
- - Solid HR generalist experience (from 5 to 7 years), including 3-5 years in a management and people management role in multinational matrix companies.
- - Experience in developing HR and business transformation in multinational environment in Spain and abroad.
- - Fluent Spanish and Business English is a must, a third European language is desirable.
- - Successful management of operational HR policies and processes in a global organization environment.
- - Experience of developing and implementing Human Resources initiatives in line with overall matrix regional/global steer, including business change management projects.
- - Capacity for complex problem solving, providing solutions.