International Sales Manager Middle East
TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS
Sales and Marketing
Our client is the global market leader in baggage handling systems for airports, and sorting systems for parcel and postal services. The company is also a leading supplier of warehouse automation solutions.
- This position is aimed at experienced sales managers who are used to selling € 10 million+ contracts. You aim at winning large contracts for baggage handling systems at airports, and preferably open doors for long term partnerships. Your main focus is creating the preconditions to win, negotiating and dealing with decision makers, (political) influencers and financers. You are used to building a network of high-level contacts such as board members and government officials. At that level, you work directly and indirectly (with agents and local offices) to get the decision makers on your side, to gain intelligence to develop the right sales strategy and to give clear guidance to the sales support teams who support you with back-office tasks.
- •Bachelor or Master’s degree in a relevant study (business administration, engineering)
- •8+ years of relevant international working experience in an industry where large deals (10+M) are part of the game, engineer-to-order (e.g. construction, maritime, material handling, oil and gas)
- •Preferably you have experience with automation as an integral part of the client solution
- •Experience in a similar position in the Middle East
- •Willingness to travel frequently (> 50%)
- •Ability to work in an international work environment and amongst different cultures
- •Perfect knowledge of the Arab and the English language