Senior Account Portuguese
Finance and Administration
At REVLON we are looking for a Senior Accountant with at least 5-years’ experience based in Barcelona. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing, fast moving international business.
Reporting into the General Accounting Manager, you will be responsible of performing monthly and year end accounting closing process tasks for several legal entities national and international.
- Main duties :
- ● Prepare journals entries as necessary during the month in liaison with Country Controllers
- ● Prepare monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations and analyze variances
- ● Be responsible for Inter-company balances and reconciliations
- ● Report Inter-company Netting
- ● Monitor group interest loans and royalties monthly calculation and accruals
- ● Support internal and external audit requirements
- ● Support VAT monthly reports/Intrastat
- ● Propose improvements to optimize and automate processes and calculations
- University Degree (post-graduate) in Finance/Economics or Accounting.
- Additional Certificate in Accounting, US GAAP, IFRS, as well as SOX’s will be appreciated.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Accounting department, specially dealing with international or multinational businesses, and industrial or mass market goods business.
- Strong motivational capacity, energy, good interpersonal skills, pro-active, demonstrated competent written and oral communication abilities.
- Excellent knowledge of computer skills: Microsoft Office, ERP - SAP…
- Experience in Business Intelligence
- Expertise in working among IFRS and US GAAP vs Local GAAP based on accounting principles
- Excellent command of English and Portuguese is a must.
- Additional language will be highly valuable.
- SAP Key User