Regional Business Development Manager
TRADE AND DISTRIBUTION
Sales and Marketing
Our client is a European Luxury Brand.
- Responsible for locating new opportunities by visiting existing and new accounts.
- Be responsive to the customers’ needs and follow through on all aspects of request, both written and verbal.
- Manage budgets, set KPIs and increase the performance of the sales in the region whilst meeting the goals
- Develop and implement the plans for overall business developments strategy of sales and marketing
- Manage & Reporting for Product sell-through numbers
- Training for Sales Staff
- Keep the database up to date with your customer´s orders.
- Act as technical representative to the customer, during and after initial contact.
- Attend trade shows along with different conferences both educational and customer oriented.
- Seek opportunities for other product categories.
- Solid experience of al least 8 years in Luxury sector
- Experience in Distributor Management
- Experience in relvant industry wholesale and retail
- Team Management Experience
- Chinese Naitve
- High English Speaking and Writing