Finance Cost Analyst
Finance and Administration
Our client, a multinacional company in the FMCG sector, is looking for a Cost Finance Analyst to provide qualitative financial support to the Manufacturing Area in order to provide timely and accurate decision oriented information to senior management.
- Reporting into the European Operations Controller, your main accountabilities will be:
- Support the Cost Controller to monitor performance of the plant.
- Monthly Analysis for the variances in the plant (actual costs vs std costs).
- Build and collect monthly and quarterly reports.
- Monitoring the main KPIS for the plant: efficiency, material usage, occupancy, lower level inventory.
- Purchases price variances reports and analysis.
- Check the performance of the indirect production costs (Overhead costs):
- Constantly comparing to the budget and to the last year.
- Identify risks and opportunities and ensure a tenacious approach to resolve.
- Capex Analysis and Reports.
- Bill of Materials.
- Prepare reports adding relevant comments to financial figures.
- Be involved in Forecast and Budget processes.
- Education & Experience:
- 2 year experience in the Finance Area
- Degree in Business Administration / Economics. Specific training in Supply Chain should be also appreciated.
- Financial statement analysis (Finance, Accounting, Management Accounting, Cash Flow)
- In depth knowledge of Salon industry (manufacturing, distribution, salon level)
- Very Advanced user of Microsoft Office. User of SAP and HFM. Also valuable other tools for presentations
- Ability for multi-task in time sensitive/high pressure situations
- Strong interpersonal and influence skills
- Competent written and oral communication skills including ability to give professional presentations.
- Must be fluent in English.