CHEMISTRY AND PHARMACEUTICAL
Production, Operations and R&D
Our client, Spanish Multinational Company with strong international presence, leader in their sector, seeking to incorporate a OHS Specialist for their Headoffice in Madrid.
Being part of the Corporate OHS,we are seeking a Health & Safety Specialist to manage and implement safety and industrial hygiene initiatives across the different Bussines Units and Corporate departments.
- • Management and development of the Corporate OHS Management System aimig excellence and adapted to needs and the industrial sector.
- • Drives the improvement and development of OHS Management System towards excellence.
- • Analisys of OHS data and indicators in order to identify trends, new opportunities for improvement. Follow up on Improvement Plans.
- • Support of new or updated procedures, Standards or guides.
- • Develops sound OHS Standards, adapted to reality and context.
- • Analyze OHS Performance and develops improvement and/or accidents reduction programs.
- • Contribute with initiatives to reduce gaps, non-conformities, risks, etc.
- • Delivers training on the new OHS procedures, norms and /or guides.
- • Manages OHS internal and external auditing processes, analyzes performance and develops actions aiming excellence.
- • Develops the OHS Model.
- • Participates actively in OHS Global Network leading the OHS Management System initiatives.
- • Master’s degree in Engineering or related fields.
- • OHS Master is a must.
- • At least 5 years of experience managing and implementing health and safety programs
- • Strong experienced in ensure company compliance, and support the management of requirements including OSHAS 18001 and ISO 45001 requirements and recordkeeping.
- • Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- • Proficient communication in English and Spanish (written and orally).
- • Analytical capacity is crucial to integrate data into applicable workplace quality information.
- • Be an expert communicator with good interpersonal skills to adequately convey safety instructions.
- • Be oriented to the detail to verify all the operative facets for the fulfillment of the norm.
- • Critical thinking ability and problem-solving skills to help factory health and safety specialists improve company procedures.
- Additional information
- • Primary work location is in Madrid.
- • This position might require travel. Travel over 50% of time while managing day-to-day tasks in a mobile environment.