OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY SPECIALIST
CHEMISTRY AND PHARMACEUTICAL
Production, Operations and R&D
Our client, Spanish Multinational Company with strong international presence, leader in their sector, seeking to incorporate a OH&S Specialist, based in Madrid.
Being part of the Corporate OHS,we are seeking a Occupational Health & Safety Specialist to manage and implement safety and industrial hygiene initiatives across the different Bussines Units and Corporate departments.
- Analisys of OHS data and indicators in order to identify trends, new opportunities for improvement. Follow up on Improvement Plans.
- Support of new or updated procedures, Standards or guides.
- Develops sound OHS Standards, adapted to reality and context.
- Analyze OHS Performance and develops improvement and/or accidents reduction programs.
- Contribute with initiatives to reduce gaps, non-conformities, risks, etc.
- Delivers training on the new OHS procedures, norms and /or guides.
- Develops the OHS Model.
- Participates actively in OHS Global Network leading the OHS Management System initiatives.
- Master’s degree in Engineering.
- OHS Master is a must.
- 1 year of experience managing and implementing health and safety programs
- Experienced in ensure company compliance, and support the management of requirements including OSHAS 18001 and ISO 45001 requirements and recordkeeping.
- Fluent of English.
- Analytical capacity is crucial to integrate data into applicable workplace quality information.
- Be an expert communicator with good interpersonal skills to adequately convey safety instructions.
- Be oriented to the detail to verify all the operative facets for the fulfillment of the norm.Critical thinking ability and problem-solving skills to help factory health and safety specialists improve company procedures.