Quality & EHS Director
INDUSTRY AND CAPITAL GOODS
HR, Organisation and Quality
Our client is a multinational company within the industrial sector and we are looking for it's facilities in Tarragon a Quality & EHS Director.
- - Manage Incidents (0 Km, Logistic and warranty) Internally and with Customer
- - Ensure that reactivity to treat customers’ issues is respected
- - Manage Quality Indicators on his/her site
- - Develop and coordinate the site Quality Improvement plan following guidelines from Group and Activity
- - Promote Quality Culture change
- - Contribute to the implementation of methodologies in the site
- - Manage Quality network in his or her site
- - Audit the Quality System periodically (Internal, Customer Audits, IRIS)
- - Follow up the Quality of major product/process changes within the sites
- - Represent Customer on Quality matters (Communication / Escalation) ; “voice of customer” inside the plant
- - Ensure the escalation of major quality issues to activity level, if necessary
- - Manage the SQA team : inspection controls, SQA technicians in order to secure the production lines
- - Ensure that suppliers incidents are treated according standard rules of reactivity
- - Ensure the reliability of the quality data
- - Make sure that customers quality data are tracked and followed closely, to be in line with the customer’s appraisal
- - Management of the environment, safety and health areas for the Site, which includes the workshop, warehouses, offices, engineering and field services.
- - Responsible for the deployment of the processes and procedures and quality system of the company.
- - Ensure the appropriate certifications (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001)
- - Ensure the Annual Safety and Health Plan for the Site in line with the Group's objectives.
- - Organize, follow and participate in audits, both internal and external.
- - Engineering degree or equivalent (Master degree related to EHS is preferred).
- - At least 5 years of experience in Quality.
- - Experience in EHS work and environment.
- - Experience in EHS auditing.
- - Fluent in English
- - Excellent analysis abilities
- - Communication
- - Reliability and Responsiveness
- - Organization and Coordination
- - Listening and Empathy