Production, Operations and R&D
Our Client is a German multinational company, market leader in insulation products.
- Contribute to Plant productivity and wellness of workers by ensuring maximum safety, availability and productivity of the equipment and facilities at minimum cost.
- Main Responsibilities
- • Responsible for the design and execution of the Maintenance Plan of the equipment and facilities of Begur Plant, in accordance with WCM principles (AM, PM, EEM).
- • Manage, motivate, train and develop the Maintenance Team.
- • Manages projects for introduction and improvement of machinery and facilities.
- • Supervises external services like maintenance and other contractors
- • Manages maintenance budget.
- • Manages spare parts stock and availability.
- • Improve availability of the plant machinery and equipment.
- • Reduce maintenance cost.
- • Reduce unplanned breakdowns and cost.
- • Ensures compliance of the manufacturing equipment to latest machinery safety standards (National and European).
- • Continuously improves safety in the plant and on the equipment.
- • 3 – 5 years experience in industrial maintenance (e.g. as Plant Engineer)
- • Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineer.
- • (High) Intermediate level in English.
- • Autocad, MS-Office, SAP, Lotus Notes.
- • Knowledge of EU machinery & equipment directives and standards.
- • Knowledge of statuary, safety and environmental laws.
- • Knowledge of WCM, Lean manufacturing.
- • Experience with continuous improvement process.
- • Hands on. Open minded. Team Management. Leadership. Time Management.