INDUSTRY AND CAPITAL GOODS
HR, Organisation and Quality
Multinational company within the manufacturing sector and based in the area of Columbus Georgia, searches for an HR Executive
- •Take responsibility over all HR Labor Relations and HR Administration issues as well as ensures all of them are in compliance with legal provisions at the states where the company has presence.
- •Manage Payroll together with external provider and ensures legal compliance.
- •Regular Reporting to manager level.
- •Actively advises the manager on any legal or HR issues.
- •Conduct investigations about legal requirements and maintains record.
- •Participate in the Budgeting process according to the criteria defined by the company.
- •Coordinate with manager’s level labor disputes with the aim of solving them with the minimum impact for the company.
- •Follow guidelines by updating HR policies and procedures.
- •Elaborate, maintain and update job descriptions and the organizational chart.
- •Managing the Recruitment process, especially for the blue-collar workers.
- •Provide support to the Manufacturing Manager.
- •Evaluation of Labor Risks, taking effective measures in coordination with company’s guidelines.
- •Previous experience in a similar role.
- •Previous experience within the industrial sector.
- •Solid knowledge in HR Administration, Payroll, HR legal and Labor relations.
- •Operative and problem-solving rather than strategic.
- •Proactive and dynamic.
- •Result orientated.
- •Orientation to details and rigorous.