Visual Merchandising Specialist
At REVLON we are looking for a Visual Merchandising Specialist to join the EMEA Marketing team based in Barcelona. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing, fast moving international business.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager of Revlon’s Cosmetics sector, the candidate will be responsible of managing the production and delivery of promotional merchandising programmes (Update Kits) for Revlon EMEA.
- Driving project timelines with internal colleagues and external suppliers, therefore ensuring the timely delivery of permanent merchandising NPD Update kits
- Taking the planogram brief for each new product launch from the Merchandising Manager, then briefing suppliers on all items required in Updates with dimensions / samples of product
- Support the Permanent Merchandising Manager through the new supplier tender/pitch process for New Business
- Creating artwork / parts briefs in partnership with marketing for each Update.
- Checking price strips/graphics to ensure consistency, quality, accuracy and "on-brief". Liaising with marketing to ensure that all elements are promptly approved.
- Review and approve production summaries.
- Order and ensure delivery of product testers for permanent update kits.
- Obtain, check and benchmark project costs to ensure budget alignment. Raise purchase orders and provide Finance with support during invoicing process.
- Attend weekly merchandising operations meetings with suppliers to ensure that all projects are on track through close management and on-going review.
- Monitor external supplier / agency performance using agreed KPIs.
- Inventory Management of Spare parts and prints.
- Maintenance of cosmetics units
- Manage all EMEA POS timelines and artwork uploads to the Revlon Hub.
- Review and track cost estimates for EMEA projects and update the Merchandising Manager accordingly, as budget holder.
- Attend cross-functional promotional planning meetings and provide updates and insights from a POS perspective.
- Monitor quality and address issues accordingly.
- Manage Point of Sale design agency.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for innovation and process improvement within remit and alerting the Merchandising Manager accordingly.
- 3+ years prior retail management or merchandising experience.
- English Proficiency
- Microsoft Office (esp. Excel).
- Adobe Illustrator, photoshop, indesign knowledge will be appreciated.
- Detail focused self-starter with excellent time management, multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Multiple project management
- A creative interest with an eye for aesthetics
- Understanding of / interest in consumer engagement at the point of purchase.
- Understanding of shopper motivation & consumer goods dynamics
- Enjoys being part of a small and flexible team
- Good communication skills that foster great working relationships
- Analytical awareness – numerical – strong negotiator