Global IT ERP & Program Head
TRADE AND DISTRIBUTION
IT & Telecommunications
- This person will be responsible for the development, implementation and support of the company´s Global ERP applications according to Global business requirements.
- As a Global IT ERP Head, you will define the ERP solution and the strategy as well as the international roll-out of the ERP. You will manage the whole ERP product lifecycle, from software configuration to implementation and support, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, project and change management.
- You will be managing an internal team spread around the world and outsourced suppliers as well as coordinating the IT at all levels across the organization.
- As part of your job, you have contact with the other IT colleagues of the company to enhance the service to users (Group Applications, Infrastructure and Program Management). Additionally, your goal is to act as a link between the user community and IT, leading the process design, facilitating workshops with key business users to define ERP requirements and configuring the system according to business needs.
- This person is taking the lead of the overall shape of the solution and will take decisions to evolve and move forward. The Global IT ERP Head will report directly to the IT Director.
- We are looking for someone who has a deep ERP functional experience in implementing Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain Management and Sales & Distribution with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with ERP solutions and project management within an international organization.
- In terms of your management skills, you have a hands-on attitude that can lead and guide the team. You have the potential to improve, develop and enhance the ERP system within a global organization. She/he communicates well and connect with the stakeholders effectively. You are a bright person with analytical skills who can understand well the business and the different areas within IT.
- -Proven understanding of processes and best practices and how to leverage ERP functionality.
- -Able to define, plan and execute a schedule of work as part of a larger program of work.
- -Able to develop a relationship with the internal and client project team to ensure timely development of work activities.
- -Excellent communication skills as well as high-level problem diagnosis and technical staff supervision.
- -Willingness to travel.