Director Operations Hotels
HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND TOURISM
Important international Hotel chain is looking for an Operations Director in Natal – RN (5*).
- This person will be responsible for the management, operation and commercialization of two hotels in the region. You will act as Director of both complexes and report directly to the Managing Director of the Company.
- Main duties
- Responsible for the management, operation and commercialization of the hotels.
- Full responsibility over accounts, operations, teams, organization, events, Food & Beverage.
- Review, training and adaptation of work processes.
- Obtain the exploitation results according to the annual budget.
- Management, motivation and development of the teams.
- Optimization of management expenses and all operational, commercial, customer service and hotel management processes.
- Opening and commercialization of new marketing channels.
- Detection of areas for improvement.
- Preparation and implementation of processes and procedures.
- Collaboration with the Contract and Sales area to be more effective in the sale of the product.
- Follow-up and analysis of the main rates of management and implementation of measures regarding the deviations produced.
- Reporting to the General Director according to the agreed schedule.
- Ensure that the quality standards of the processes are met.
- Management and negotiation with customers and suppliers
- Preparation and monitoring of the hotel's annual budget
- Application of corrective measures to deviations.
- Solid experience in Hotel Operations Management with more than 300 rooms or a complex with several hotels (Hotels Resort).
- Experience in the management of a business unit.
- Prior experience as Director of hoteliers for vacations or as Director of Operations with responsibility for different hotels.
- Experience in management, results account, cost control, returns, allocation of resources, etc.
- Experience in equipment management and development.
- Experience in operations and marketing channels.
- Diploma in Hotel Management, Business Administration or related (desirable additional master's degree in areas related to the sector)
- Domain of Portuguese and Spanish, English (minimum Advance) and / or French. Catalan will be valued.
- Management of Hotel platform
- Flexible with full availability.