SW PM Software Engineer
INDUSTRY AND CAPITAL GOODS
IT & Telecommunications
Our client, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions designs, develops and delivers best-in-class automation solutions for forward-thinking health systems, warehouses and distribution centers. They offer integrated systems and services from a single source – from consulting to design, implementation and lifetime customer service.
- • Accountable for SW Project delivery within timelines, costs and quality.
- • Delivering software projects that fulfil all customer requirements defined by the contract.
- • Leading the software process by managing the SW requirements from the Sales phase, to Realization phase (specs review, SW test, and integration) to System support after project delivery.
- • Single point of contact for the customer regarding all SW requirements.
- • Supports and collaborates with other project team members during the different phases of the projects: the Software hub technical leader, Software Solution Architect, SW Department manager, GC Project Manager.
- • During operation will provide direct remote and on-site SW support, collaborating with Global HQ organization (Help Desk and SW Hubs) in order to provide the necessary support to the customers according to the contracts.
- • Drives the software project throughout all phases of a general contract project up to and including ramp up phase
- • Leads the software project to achieve the defined objectives (scope, time, cost)
- • Ensures that any changes within the project are managed properly throughout the project lifecycle
- • Manages the project scope incl. claim management and project risks and progress through regular reporting
- • Initiate and manage effective project cost controlling
- • Supports integration manager during integration phase with regards to software specifics
- • Supports in evaluation of potential defects
- • Collaborates internally and with customer to define the software delivery plan (iterations)
- • Defines and documents change orders with the customer, collaborating internally to estimate change order costs
- • Monitors iteration progress during software implementation at the iteration level
- • Participates in regular meetings with the implementation team
- • Works alongside the customer, sales team and design team to find, present, demonstrate, describe and estimate IT solutions for potential projects
- • Assists with IT concepts and Software processes in the Sales phase
- • Ensures that any requirement changes are managed properly throughout the project lifecycle
- • Defines software requirements and provides effort estimates
- • Collaborates internally to identify project gaps and related costs and elaborate potential solutions to bridge the gaps
- • Writes software functional specifications and supports internally in writing and reviewing functional test specifications.
- • Degree in computer science or equivalent
- • Mother tongue Spanish, Fluent English is essential. Italian would be desirable.
- • Working Knowledge of intralogistics and Warehouse Management Systems Software
- • Experience in the supply chain or logistics industry desirable
- • Good IT overall understanding
- • Experience in agile methods
- • Analytical thinker. Delivery of tailor made solutions
- • Team work- Able to work autonomously supported by colleagues remotely
- • Technical knowledge & planning- constant awareness of new technologies
- • Result orientation
- • Flexibility- Willingness to travel and to be on longer business trips as upon joing there will be a 3/6 months training in Italy