Country Manager - Italy
TRADE AND DISTRIBUTION
Our client, a young, dynamic and innovative company in the Retail sector, is hiring for a Country Manager - Italy.
- Reporting into the Executive Board (specifically the CCO), the Country Manager will have full responsibility for the success of the Italian Region.
- Lead, manage and develop a Team of highly talented individuals to deliver results, (mainly Operational).
- Build and maintain great and strong relationship with current and new Retailers, eventually leading multi-million negotiations when necessary.
- Manage a large network of Franchisees.
- Ensure the highest level of points of sales Operators’ involvement.
- Lead the annual budgeting process and ensure the business is run accordingly.
- Initiate, endorse or participate in Cross-country innovative projects.
- Liaise with government agencies when necessary.
- Be a great Brand ambassador and a PR master.
- Ultimately, the Country Manager will be accountable for such high-level deliverables as:
- Quality and food safety.
- Legal and labour compliance.
- Based in Milan. Extensive international travel required (Europe).
- University degree, such as Economics, Business Management.
- At least 10/15 years of experience in Retail management.
- Italian mother tongue, fluent in English, at least basics notions in Spanish.
- Full Financial Literacy.
- Outstanding leadership and management skills, in a multicultural environment.
- Expertise in 8-digit Key Account management.
- Experience in running a franchise network will be highly valued.
- An experience of food, retail or hospitality a plus.
- Great communication and listening skills.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently with little guidance.
- Irreproachable sense of Ethics.
- And last but not least... must have an entrepreneurial mindset with a strong desire to join a young and very fast-growing company.