Sales and Marketing
Our client is a multinational company serving in the railway transportation sector.
- The Project Manager acts within the boundaries of the contract with the full power of the Division President’s authority to deliver the object of the contract to the customer and to deliver the targeted margin to the company. To this effect, the Project Manager leads the Project Core Team in the successful completion of their assigned tasks within schedule, allocated budgets and scope to the required quality.
- The Project Manager will lead the project and cope with the unique challenge of continually focusing on a proactive management that the functions keep their delegated budgets, meet their schedules and deliveron their obligation.
- The Project Manager shall lead the team with the view of the full project including areas outside own division and the overall impact on the performance.
- • Graduate in Engineering, Industrial Engineering preferred
- Relevant experience required
- • around 8 years of experience post graduate
- • around 4 years of leadership experience
- Specialized or cross-functional knowledge / relevant experience required by the position/role
- • working experience either in Project Management, Bids, Sales, Contracts & Legal, Procurement, Engineering or Operations
- • proven leadership performance (i.e. PMP, 360° feedback)
- • experience in working within multinational companys
- • preferably with international working experience
- • has worked on several projects within the railway industry (signalling)
- • Open for %50 traveling
- • Fluent in English