Business Manager Cluster Mexico
Sales and Marketing
World-leading medical solutions company with European HQ and with presence in LATAM for approx. 10 years. The company has established a legal entity in Brazil taking over from the distributor and now is focusing on increasing its presence in the LATAM region. You will be part of an inspirational and global team that equips healthcare professional to achieve the best results.
- We are looking for an experienced Business Manager with strong knowledge of the medical device sector and sales management experience ideally in Mexico. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 3 years’ experience managing distributors and their contractual relationships. You will be responsible for setting targets with distributors and their overall performance.
- Together you will select the product range for the market and support customer targeting. As a seasoned professional, you are used to working with P&L responsibility and mid- to long-term goals.
- You will work closely with the other Cluster Leader, the regional Marketing Managers and your line manager.
- Additionally, experience in other markets would be beneficial as, in addition to Mexico, you will also be responsible for growing Caribbean Island, Colombian and Venezuelan markets.
- -Academic degree in business administration, sales or marketing.
- -Experience with P&L management.
- -Coming from the medical device sector with a minimum of 3 years experience working with a clear sales cycle.
- -Good communication skills with the ability to influence.
- -Strong experience working with distributors.
- -Ideally this person is based in Mexico.