IT & Telecommunications
4PF (4th Platform Framework) is a small group of people that loves the technology whose mission is to build the platform that allows users and applications access to the data and capabilities of Telefonica
- Automate the pipelines for building, deploying, configuring and operating the platform that will allow to process a very large volume of data, both in batch and real time
- Participate in defining the strategy for the scale-out and operation of the platform.
- Collaborate in the design of the platform
- Experience in building and maintaining continuous integration and continuous deployment strategies in different environments (dev, integration, production, etc). Solid knowledge of Jenkins, Ansible and Docker is a must.
- Deployment, scale-out strategy, operation and configuration of Hadoop/Hortonworks clusters and related components (YARN, Spark, Kafka, Storm, Hive, etc)
- Knowledge and experience on real systems managing large data sets in production is a plus
- Experience deploying and operating products on AWS environments. Knowledge of AWS EMP.
- Solid Linux usage and administration knowledge
- Experience in developing tools/scripts in Python. Knowledge of Java, Github is a plus
- Desirable to have knowledge of deployment, scale-out strategies and operation of relational and non relational databases.