Director Logistics Development
Purchasing and Logistics
Kyocera Document Solutions Europe B.V.
- The Director Logistics Development will take strategic or tactical initiatives to support company´s sales professionally by building a stronger organization. You will lead company´s projects for logistics development shaping/or changing company´s logistics landscape based upon company´s sales requirements. Will initiate GM meetings for business process improvements in logistics sub departments by finding main bottlenecks, propose and implement solutions.
- You will be responsible for maintaining logistic business and build relationship with partners. Optimize contract, negotiations and relationship with various LSPs and establish and improve contract controls for the logistics operations. As well as improve relationship and cooperation with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for Expense & Budget control of the logistics department. You give support to the sales divisions and sales companies on EMEA-level. Formulate and report teams about the divisional target and strategy based on company´s targets. Provide guidance, support, motivation and directions to department employees.
- We are looking for a performance driven, flexible team player. An analytical thinker with great leadership skills and strategic orientation. The ideal candidate has experience in initiating and carrying out successful changes based upon cost saving by efficiency and change management within supply chain management. You have experience within an international B2B sales organization on EMEA-level. You like to drive and motivate people and take initiatives. Furthermore, you have excellent communication skills.
- Minimum of ten years of managing logistics and improvement projects in an international/intercultural environment, of which five on EMEA-level
- Ability to collaborate within a European organization
- Product knowledge
- Minimum level HBO completed with other supplementary courses
- Advance knowledge of project-and-time management
- Good knowledge Finance & Accounting procedures
- Experience with statistics
- General knowledge on SAP MM and SD modules
- Fluency in English, plus another language preferred
- Highly motived self-starter, hands-on team player with good communication skills at all levels