Project Manager Entertainment (Temp)
COMMUNICATION MEDIA AND PUBLISHING
Sales and Marketing
Our client is a leading Entertainment company home to the wold's premier brands.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator for the Creative Entertainment Brands.
In this role you will work alongside the local creative Producer and act as a first point of contact for our main stakeholders and internal clients such as Marketing, Local Productions and Social/Digital teams in the region. Your main focus is project management, ensuring a flawless production process, budget control and stakeholder management.
Other responsibilites include administrative and production tasks such as the briefing and booking of freelancers, recruiting new interns and the coordination and management of technical equipment.
You will ensure that all multimedia production (e.g. promos, design and social assets) deliveries are ontime, within budget and are meeting the technical requirements, e.g. for TV/Digital broadcasting. You will report to the hub Production Manager.
- Develop and update the annual planning for local projects for each brand. Make accurate and precise estimations in planning the team’s resources
- Responsible for the project coordination and management of all campaigns, on-air and off-air, from briefing to delivery.
- Booking of all creative freelancers and facilities. Responsible for external freelancers and vendors where time, budget and planning are concerned.
- Booking of voice over artists, recording sessions and sound mix. Checking and preparation of final voice over scripts, materials and other sound requirements, coordination of materials.
- Keeping up to date contact address book, meetings new contacts, budgets negotiation and carrying out new supplier set-ups.
- Set up and maintain the relationship with local departments and attend proactively to meetings.
- Liaise with the internal Legal department where necessary in order to accomplish projects in a proper way.
- Support International strategies and the evolution of the Creative hub
- Management of conference and festivals enrolments and submissions. Coordinating all the processes (subtitle, adaptations, checking hotel and travels, etc.).
- Following up annual subscriptions.
- Support and supervision of the servers’ storage.
- Introduce, use and improve standardized procedures and systems. Be proactively working on and communicating new workflows.
- Supervise the Cue Sheet information supplied by Producers (internal/external) for all on-air promos. Liaise with Legal team in case of issues related to music rights.
- Approx. 3 years of relevant experience in media production, ideally in a project management role or media management role;
- Experience in managing a multi-disciplinary team;
- Personal leadership: able to inform and lead others to the general goal;
- Proven successful track record in media production projects;
- Strong planning, and organisation skills;
- Experience in creating, phasing, controlling and responsible for (production) budget;
- Excellent influencing and convincing skills;
- Well-developed stakeholder management skills;
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in
- Fluent in English and fluency in other languages is highly preferred e.g.
- Confident, self-reliant and stress resistant with a sense of humour.