OFFICE REPRESENTATIVE GERMANY
CHEMISTRY AND PHARMACEUTICAL
Sales and Marketing
One of our clients serving in Chemicals Industry is looking for Office Represantative.
- • Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filling systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- • Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- • Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- • Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- • Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- • Keeps top management in Turkey informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- • Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- • Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- • Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- • Organizing and leading the ERP/Oracle implementation project.
- • University degree,
- • Min 8 years experience in Office Management or related areas
- • Knowledge about general accounting, and budgeting
- • Knowledge of ERP programs like SAP; Oracle, etc
- • Very good level of German and Turkish
- • Analytical, leadership, planning, communication skills at high level
- • Living or willing to live in Soest, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany