FINANCE AND INSURANCE
Sales and Marketing
Our client is an important Spanish Bank and is looking for a Relationship Manager for their Representative Office located in Santiago, Chile.
- Contribute to increase visibility of CaixaBank S.A. in the region, build and maintain contacts with local banking community and other relevant institutions
- Assist in business development related to Spanish Corporate clients covered by the Representative office in Santiago; and vice versa, companies having activities and interests in Spain.
- To attend bank meetings, corporate presentations, trade fairs, etc.
- Take part in the analysis process for Project Finance opportunities.
- Preparing documentation, meeting agenda, research reports and assist to corporate client’s enquiries.
- Assist in solving incidences relating to HO trade services including: Documentary Credit (L/C), Documentary Collection (D/A, D/P), Guarantees.
- Understand local regulations for HO and existing clients’ use.
- Availability to travel within the region covered by the office to visit banks, branches and companies.
- Providing support to all administrative tasks of the Representative Office.
- Other designated assignments by Chief Representative.
- Business administration, finance or economics degree. A Masters or postgraduate degree will be valued positively.
- Minimum 5 years documented professional experience acquired in banking, with commercial dealings with companies.
- Knowledge of banking industry, regulations, market, products and services.
- Methodical organizational planning and following up of business cases.
- Experience in Corporate Lending and Project Finance will be a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English will be a plus.
- Experience performing administrative tasks, preferably in a Representative Office.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Good communication and interpersonal relations skills.
- Ability to draft clear and concise reports. Excellent organizational skills and ability to establish priorities.
- Results oriented. Pragmatic profile.
- Ability to work both, independently and as a team.
- Commitment, enthusiasm and self motivated.