Product Manager - CND
Sales and Marketing
Our client is a multinational company within the FMCG sector, and we are looking for it's EMEA Headquarters a Product Manager.
- Main duties: Projects will include promotional calendar, coordination of events, forecasting, diffusion of new products. This role also includes significant analysis of sales and industry data, as well as budgeting and tracking.
- The ideal candidate must be a self-starter and willing to work in a very fast paced and dynamic business environment.
- Work closely with Sales and Manager to recommend and execute effective promotional programs.
- Assist in executing new product launch plans and programs.
- Work with internal/external design resource to develop sales/product communication materials.
- Represent global parties and assist in execution of their marketing plans analysis.
- Track brand support spending and monitors budget compliance.
- Work with managers to forecast product demand and manage inventory levels.
- Assist in executing Slim/Squeeze strategies.
- Gather and update product portfolio and pricing information on all competitors.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Initiate and track product/ project start forms/systems
- Set up and manage new products, promotions, product updates, art work changes in TeamRoom.
- Execute promotional programs/brand projects to deliver on strategy, on time and within budget.
- Maintain and monitor project timelines and follow up with cross-functional team members on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain and coordinate distributor mailings and sampling/PR program
- Event Management.
- · Plan, coordinate and execute education, marketing and sales events.
- · Manage vendors and any support team on site for successful execution
- · Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Economics. Master's degree or specialization in Marketing highly desirable.
- · High level of English.
- · 2years of experience within the FMCG sector.
- Familiar with tiered distribution.
- · Analytical skills
- · Communication skills
- · Demonstrates commitment, detail orientation, excellent work habits and propensity to develop skill set of higher levels.
- Solid understanding of marketing principals, practices and procedures.
- Strong strategic, analytical, and problem solving skills.