Regional Sales Manager APAC
INDUSTRY AND CAPITAL GOODS
Sales and Marketing
Our client, an international leader in stainless steel and high alloy castings, as well as in highly engineered valves for the most severe applications and industries seeks for a Regional Sales Manager South East Asia. This position is for the valves business vertical and requires experience in selling to Upstream, Midstream & Downstream Markets in South East Asia.
- Reporting to European HQ you will be responsible for developing Upstream, Midstream & Downstream Market in South East Asia.
- Retaining portfolio of existing clients taking care of the accounts.
- Visiting customers in the complete added value chain: End Users, EPCs and Distributors, Prescription companies. Analyse their needs and pursue all opportunities.
- Achieving Sales Targets established by European HQ.
- Developing and bring the contacts from these customers.
- Generating sales feeds.
- Following the complete sales process: Bid no bid first filtering, offer Follow up, customer negotiations, last call opportunity with customers, order follow up, payments.
- Collaborating with European HQ Engineering Department, offer management department etc. in order to seek the best possible solution for the customer.
- Main areas of influence: Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Brunei and Vietnam.
- At least 5-10 years in the Oil & Gas Business dealing with valves or products related to piping equipment.
- Engineering background highly desirable.
- A solid network of experience and contacts in SE Asia in the Upstream, Midstream & Downstream Segment is essential.
- Solid regional sales and customer care experience.
- Proactive, persistent, dynamic and innovative.
- Proven ability to establish long lasting relationships with different type of customers and environments (technical departments, purchase dept.,.)
- Good communications skills.
- Able to work autonomously
- Target oriented.