Accountant - UK
Finance and Administration
Our client is a multinational company within the FMCG sector.
- Reporting into the General Accounting Manager, you will be responsible of performing monthly and year end accounting closing process tasks for several legal entities national and international.
- · Prepare journals entries as necessary during the month in liaison with Country Controllers
- · Prepare monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations and analyze variances
- · Be responsible for Inter-company balances and reconciliations
- · Report Inter-company Netting
- · Monitor group interest loans and royalties monthly calculation and accruals
- · Support internal and external audit requirements
- · Support VAT monthly reports/Intrastat
- · Propose improvements to optimize and automate processes and calculations
- At least 3 years' experience in Accounting department, specially dealing with international or multinational businesses, and industrial or mass market goods business.
- Bilingual level of English.
- University Degree (post-graduate) in Finance/Economics or Accounting.
- Additional Certificate in Accounting, US GAAP, IFRS, as well as SOX's will be appreciated.