COMMUNICATION MEDIA AND PUBLISHING
HR, Organisation and Quality
Our client is a leading international company, currently recrutiing a Sr HRBP role to be based in Madrid.
The position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues.
The successful HRBP will act as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions.
The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
- 1. Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- 2. Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR SWEMEA group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- 3. Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- 4. Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- 5. Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- 6. Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- 7. Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- 8. Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- 9. Manage the resources needs, job descriptions, recruiting process.
- 10. Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- 11. Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- 12. Manages local development programs
- 13. Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- •A minimum of 10 years of experience in HR department, desired as HR Business Partner.
- •Previous experience working in an HR department, strong understanding of HR matters
- •Fluent English – C1 (Advanced)
- •Exceptional communication skills and the ability to explain complex, technical information to a lay audience in a simple, concise manner
- •Experience liaising with internal stakeholders ideally as part of a global team, ability to work effectively within a cross-functional team, proven ability to lead through influence, and experience facilitating decision-making; and
- •Experience in an international company,
- •Open minded, flexible and dynamic attitude towards work
- •High degree of confidentiality, diplomacy, trust, maturity
- •Excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence the development of appropriate and effective internal and external messaging.
- •Team player, humble, comfortable and effective in a hands-on, team-oriented environment
- •Ability to demonstrate commitment and ownership
- •Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects
- •Reliability - ability to produce work of very high quality on a timely manner, ability to priorities and handle multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- •Strong attention to detail
- •Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- •Ability to accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the clients’ needs and situation
- •Agility - able to manage uncertainty and adapt to change with pragmatism. Knows how to get things done in ambiguous, executive settings
- •Energy contributor, low maintenance, flexible, ambitious but collegial
- •Ability to interface with and influence key stakeholders
- •Proven team player with the ability to operate collaboratively in a matrixed team environment - proven ability to easily, naturally develop great relationships across the organization
- •Solution-oriented mindset