International Sales Manager
CLOTHING AND FOOTWEAR
Sales and Marketing
Our client is a leading player in the B2B textile industry, providing services and solutions with added value on an international playing field.
- Business development of international accounts.
- Definition of sales strategy for each region and implementation appropriate actions.
- Development of specific growth plans for accounts.
- Analysis of global customer sales opportunities and definition sales strategy.
- Implementation of actions to pursue new market opportunities.
- Identification of target key competitive accounts.
- Development of more strategic sales with existing and new clients.
- Negotiation commercial contracts and general agreements.
- Regularly monitor progress against objectives.
- Develop close working relationships within customer organizations across different functions and levels.
- Price and contract negotiation.
- Regular update of market intelligence and competitor information.
- Map out the market with regard to potential business opportunities and target
- Communicate accurate forecasts to supply chain.
- University graduate preferably with a business background.
- 3 years minimum experience in a sales role in B2B textile industry dealing with home textiles and/or protective textiles.
- Good base knowledge of process technologies used in the textile industry.
- Understanding of value selling and how to use this in negotiations.
- Extroverted person who likes to intensively interact with customers.
- English is fluent is a must. Italian and German highly desirable.
- High proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Driving license and available to travel frequently nationally and internationally.
- Proven sales skills with the following abilities: Results Orientation; Client Orientation; Negotiation; Flexibility and Adaptation.