Financial Controller based in Hong Kong
Finance and Administration
Our client is a leading European company specialised in packaging for the global beauty industry and currently in an expansion phase.They are interested in attacting talent from Australia to relocate to their office in Hong Kong.
- Financial accounting and reporting
- • Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and following group reporting instructions.
- • Ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- • Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization in Hong Kong and Australia are meet. Coordinate with tax advisors, withholding payments, income tax, goods and services tax, employer health tax.
- • Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with the Board's Audit Committee and the external auditors as necessary.
- • Bookkeeping including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
- • Control and book the finance information from the representative offices in China and Korea on monthly basis.
- • Reconcile bank and investment accounts.
- • Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions.
- • Ensure that personnel and financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation.
- Budget preparation.
- • Support the controlling department in the preparation of the budget.
- Risk Management
- • Monitor risk management policies and procedures to ensure that program and organizational risks are minimized.
- • Advise the organization's leadership on appropriate insurance coverage for the organization and the board of directors.
- • High degree qualification. Valuable MBA or specific Financial degree.
- • Good IT skills.
- • Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Spanish knowledge will be highly appreciated.
- • 3 - 5 years of experience working in a financial department.
- • Experience in a stock market company.