COMMUNICATION MEDIA AND PUBLISHING
Sales and Marketing
Our client is a leading Entertainment company home to the world's premier brands.
We are currently recrutiing a Programming Coordinator to be based in Madrid.
- • Analyse TV research report in order to reach conclusions and improve the grid of the channel.
- • Work aligned with the research team for tracking and developing new strategies.
- • Elaborate the monthly grid based on an advance planned strategy.
- • Responsible for all collation of information with priority to new programme, promotional and interstitial material, entry and maintenance for all tapes required
- • Create monthly highlights with programming information and communicating internally and externally.
- • Be responsible for episode planning and export feed.
- • Provide the necessary programming data and periodic refreshes to marketing, Press, Ad Sales and Material departments.
- • Manage the 3rd party screener library and creative files. Working with the programming team on viewing 3rd party title screeners.
- • Double check of all material to ensure it is aligned with local compliance.
- • Deal with any day to day issues or problems with tape traffic, dubbing, etc. and updating documents to ensure the information is brought up to date.
- • Bachelor in Audiovisual Communication
- • Advanced level of English
- • 1-3 years of experience in Programming
- • Posgraduate in Audiovisual Business would be desirable
- • Team player.
- • Good knowledge of the TV market, especially Free TV Market.
- • Strong organisational and communication skills.
- • Interest and passion for TV.
- • High level of English.