Country Manager Japan
An important engineering company.
- We're looking for an energetic leader with experience in site and contractors management who is willing to relocate to Tokyo and lead the companys branch and its sites in the country. The Country Manager of Japan is responsible for ensuring smooth site operations and growing the business.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and negotiating with local contractors ensuring successful site operations.
- Planning and executing strategies for growing all aspects of the business.
- Developing a highly engaged local team and healthy sales, ensure smooth operational delivery and country organization.
- Collaborating proactively and effectively with HQ to communicate local market trends, threats and opportunities as well as needed support.
- Civil Engineering degree. MBA would be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of international experience including a proven track record in site management preferably within renewable energy or industrial sector.
- Technical competence in site management.
- Strong negotiation skills with proven experience con contractors management.
- Leadership and ability to develop and communicate a powerful organizational vision, connect employees and clients with the company vision, and inspire them to achieve it.
- Strong strategic thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills; Ability to take informed risks and effectively challenge the status quo.
- Strong communication (written/verbal) skills in English and Spanish. Japanese would be an advantage.