Business Development Manager
Sales and Marketing
Our client is a multinational company within the cosmetic industry. We are looking for their HQ in Barcelona a Business Development Manager - EMEA.
- This role will lead Non-Affiliate markets with the consumer brand portfolio
- to achieve budgeted Gross and Net sales targets while contributing to the
- overall EMEA budgeted EBITDA and NWC targets
- Working with the Sales Director and EMEA Business Unit (Marketing,
- Merchandising, Finance) develop lead and execute a sustainable growth
- strategy focused on continuing to build brands in these markets
- Ensure all NPD is launched with the appropriate support as per the
- strategy. In addition own the development of customer JBPs and
- associated funding to ensure joint growth targets are achieved within the
- budgeted spend
- Drive In-Market sales by providing excellent execution and developing best
- in class partnerships with our Partners teams and with the key retailers in
- the markets.
- Lead and continuously develop the distribution Partners to deliver
- budgeted annual gross and net sales
- Ensure all Sales & Marketing plans are developed jointly between our
- company and our distribution partners and are executed
- Measure progress on our company and key customer deliverables via
- development of a Joint Business Plan (JBP) for agreed markets
- Implement trade terms and conditions and NPD launch / promotional plans
- to agreed standards via the distributors
- Drive the negotiation and contact strategy with the distributor including
- frequent market visits to fully understand the business
- Deliver accurate financial and volume forecasting for the accounts,
- ensuring timely completion of Reform system and minimizing orders
- outside of process timelines.
- Provide relevant account performance information to wider our business
- Encourage and facilitate contact between wider our business teams and
- relevant counterparts
- Invoice and Credit management within agreed timelines and standards
- Contribute to and work collaboratively with immediate team and cross-
- functional counterparts.
- · Demonstrates minimum 5 years experience in a similar role in
- · Cosmetics/FMCG. An understanding of the beauty care and cosmetics
- market in Europe is mandatory
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of account management, in-store
- environment, promotional and POS landscape.