Project Manager USA
Production, Operations and R&D
Important engineering company.
- We're looking for a bilingual Site and Contractors Manager to lead Electrical Projects and Sites across USA.
- Full P&L responsibility over the assigned sites.
- Coordinate internally supply and delivery of company's products to the sites.
- Identification of contractors, negotiation of terms and conditions with strong cost awareness.
- Managing and negotiating with local contractors ensuring successful site operations.
- Collaborating proactively and effectively with HQ to communicate local market trends, threats and opportunities as well as needed support.
- Civil Engineering degree. Bilingual English and Spanish.
- Minimum 5 years of international experience preferably in Anglo-Saxon countries, including a proven track record in site management preferably within renewable energy or industrial sector.
- Strong negotiation skills with proven experience con contractors management.
- Technical competence in site management.
- Strong strategic thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills.