HR, Organisation and Quality
For our client, a multinational automotive company, we are looking for a Human Resources Officer for its Plant at Ourense (Spain).
- The role of the Human Resources Officer is to support the HR Manager in the day-to-day HR management, in accordance with the Group's human resources policies and procedures.
- The main missions of the role are to:
- - Assist the HR Manager in the management of HR issues in line with business objectives.
- - Ensure efficient payroll and administration processes.
- - Guarantee working conditions in compliance with Group Health, Safety & Environment policies.
- - Responsible for Industrial Relations Management with local employee representatives.
- - Implement Group HR policies and processes within the site, including "Employee Empowerment".
- - Report relevant HR information to the HR Manager.
- - Assist the HR Manager to secure People Development principles and tools: talent adquisition, onboarding, training, career management, coaching, mentoring, etc. at site level.
- - Propose action plans and participate in their deployment.
- - Collect information and prepare reports in line with Group HR policies for month-end figures and follow up indicators.
- - Ensure that the organization complies with labor laws.
- - Maintain employee files and answer employee queries related to payroll.
- - Participate in training or Health Safety & Environment (HSE) issues if necessary.
- - Bachelor's Degree
- - MBA and/or Máster in HR.
- - 3-5 years of experience in a similar position.
- - Familiar with HR Information systems.
- - Strong focus on labour relations & people development.
- - International mind set and Mobility.
- - Good interpersonal skills.
- - Fully fluent in English, other language is a plus.
- - With potential enough to become HR Manager in the short term.
- - With potential enough to build a career in an international company.