CHEMISTRY AND PHARMACEUTICAL
Finance and Administration
Our client, Spanish Multinational Company with strong international presence, leader in their sector, seeking to incorporate a Pricing Analyst based in Madrid.
- The Pricing & Analytics position will have the following responsibilities:
- Designing, implementing and maintaining pricing infrastructure: tools and systems, analysis frameworks and pricing models, dashboards and KPIs, processes and procedures, to support and coordinate the global pricing function across the Company TS.
- Organize and analyze transactional and operational information to identify opportunities to optimize sales and profitability through price strategies across geographies.
- Design and conduct pricing research, quantitative analysis and analytical models to assist the commercial and pricing decision-making process.
- Provide Pricing and analytical support to Global Pricing Manager, Product Managers and extended Marketing group, global and local sales teams.
- Fulfill ad-hoc requests for data and analysis related to pricing function.
- Monitor & update commercial information and price lists. Serves as the point-of-contact for pricing inquiries from internal departments.
- Establish a data repository and reporting system for measuring internal Company TS pricing trends and profitability. Analyze market & competitor pricing points & market trends
- Assist Operations and Finance with transfer pricing related inquiries and analyses.
- Schedule, coordinate and run cross functional Pricing related training & informational sessions on pricing related tools, models and processes.
- Provide benchmark analysis and support for deal pricing on large tender and spot sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Engineer.
- Advanced knowledge of SAS (Guide, Analytics or Base)
- At least 4 years of related Analyst experience.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of Data and Business Analytics principles and methods.
- Diagnostic Thinking: Willingness and ability to cut through ambiguity and complexity. Furthermore, to get beyond the obvious causes of outliers and poor performance, and investigate, identify, and correct the underlying or systemic root-causes.
- Intellectual Curiosity: A natural inclination to want to dig deeper, learn more, and figure out how things work and why.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities: Uses time efficiently; Develops realistic action plans.