Electronical Engineer (Galdácano)
CHEMISTRY AND PHARMACEUTICAL
Production, Operations and R&D
Our client, Spanish Multinational Company with strong international presence, leader in their sector, seeking to incorporate a Electronical Engineer based in Galdácano (Vizcaya)
- - Design and develop embedded firmware for microcontroller-based boards.
- - Support project initiatives collaborating with the rest of the design team ensuring that development milestones and deadlines are met.
- - Define and implement high performance software by leveraging a strong understanding of embedded hardware design.
- - Coordinate with project team to create and release product requirements, design specifications and design descriptions for assigned designs applicable standards and procedures. Responsible for recording and sharing technical knowledge gained with colleagues. Review product documentation for accuracy including documentation intended for customer use.
- Evaluate product non-conformances and recommend design modifications.
- Evaluate, test, and review designs to determine if program will perform according to requirements and specifications.
- Maintain accurate records throughout the development process in order to comply with company and government standards and/or regulations
- Degree in Electrical/Electroni Engineering or other relevant discipline or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience with assembly level and C language development including the tools used to edit, compile/assemble and debug code in an embedded environment.
- Knowledge of ARM or equivalent embedded microcontroller architectures.
- Experience with lab tools: Logic Analyzers, oscilloscopes, JTAG/ICE debuggers and
- protocol analyzers;
- High level of English.
- Experience working with real-time operating systems
- Experience with real-time signal processing and hardware
- Experience working with various communication and networking protocols