BD Manager Kochi
CHEMISTRY AND PHARMACEUTICAL
Sales and Marketing
Amplifon is an award winning company for providing the best hearing care solutions and treatments in India. It deals with the latest technology-enabled digital hearing aid devices to deliver the better listening experience. In India, Amplifon operates in more than 175+ hearing care centers with 175+ audiology professionals in more than 75 cities like Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad and others. With more than 60 years of experience in treating hearing disorders, Amplifon is spread across 22 countries and has more than 5,500 hearing care clinics all over the globe. Our team is highly qualified and we are always committed to deliver the highest level of comforts and care to our patients. The company had been listed on the STAR Segment and FTSE Italia Mid Cap Index on the Italian Stock Exchange. At Amplifon, our motto has always been to provide state of the art solutions and we are proud to have been able to create new standards in the field of audiology and speech therapy.
- •Ownership to drive performance and profitability in the assigned clinics.
- •Administrative responsibilities and complete accountability for the point of sales in the assigned territory.
- •Ability and experience to manage a team of 20 to 30 direct and indirect team members, with a diverse background and a mix of technical experts and customer service officers.
- •Provide timely support / feedback to the team.
- •Driving engagement with the team and keeping the team charged up and motivated to improve retention.
- •Act as a bridge between the assigned clinic team and other back office functions for smooth clinical operations.
- •Focus on enabling the team to deliver on excellent service delivery to the clientsand strive for 100% customer
- •Commercial / Business inclination and a KPI driven mind.
- •Excellent data management skills and deriving trends/patterns out of the same to identify opportunities within the business for improved KPIs & overall productivity.
- •Drive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- •Create and drive business opportunities towards building a sustainable business in the assigned territory.
- •Open to rigorous travel across the assigned territory.
- •Foster innovation and strong ability to drive execution and meet the assigned results.
- •Key account management and relationship building with key stakeholders.
- •Potential mapping and scout for business expansion opportunities.
- •Minimum Educational Qualification: MBA (Sales and Marketing).
- •Strong business skills, analytical ability and team handling experience.