INDIRECT PROCUREMENT COUNTRY LEADER
Production, Operations and R&D
Our cient serving in Automotive sector is looking for Indirect Procurement Country Leader is to support sourcing activities in all facilities located in Spain.
The Country Leader will manage sourcing activities including, but not limited to, identification of business needs, definition of sourcing strategies which are inline with Global Category Strategies, development of bid documentation and preparation and execution of bidding and benchmarking and management of the vendor base. In addition, the Country Leader will support procurement categories managing from HQ in support of Indirect Materials & Services savings targets.
- Gather, analyze and prepare sourcing documentation: category baseline, supplier profiles, spend profiles, bidding requirements and specifications, bidding documents, supplier communications, bid response analyses.
- Support all supplier and source-of-supply management activities to secure an optimized, consistent, reliable and capable vendor base for these categories, while maintaining assured supply at high quality and service level standards.
- Develop assessments of current and future needs, analyses of spend categorization, and potential suppliers
- Reduce supply risks by effecftive & efficient contract management
- Relationship Management with stakeholders
- Provide supplier and market intelligence and guidance to the local Indirect Procurement teams.
- Lead the Regional Indirect Procurement category teams in sourcing activities related to Indirect Materials&Services savings initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Engineering or relevant area of studies.
- 10 years experience in procurement
- Ability to conduct mathematical analyses of data.
- Ability to work in a stressful commercial environment to tight schedules.
- Delivery focus with project management skills.
- Competency in stakeholder management including internal customers and suppliers.
- Ability to work in cross-functional work environment.
- Expertise in SAP
- Proficient communication skills in English and Spanish. Native Spanish is a plus