Quality Assurance Specialist
Production, Operations and R&D
Our client is a multinational company within the FMCG industry and we are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join their team.
- Manage the Quality system at the production plant as well as support the global QA function.
- Establish, supervise and validate the cleaning and sanitisation (CandS) procedures at the production plant.
- Provide Quality support for all FDA products to be made at the production plant.
- Provide support in the validation and evaluation of suppliers and third party manufacturers (TPMs).
- Establish and implement GMP/FDA requirements at the production plant.
- Ensure GMP Compliance and train plant employees.
- Evaluate and validate suppliers and TPMs.
- Carry out internal audits (intercompany plants) and external audits to suppliers and TPMs.
- Provide assistance to audits of our facilities by health authorities and other third parties.
- Manage and investigate Quality incidents and out of spec (OOS) as well as external complaints.
- Provide Support on the Change Management System.
- Participate actively in the purchase of new equipment regarding hygienic design and in the improvement/replacement of the
- design of current systems.
- Provide Support and review documentation regarding qualification of equipment, services and systems.
- Manage calibration of measurement, test and control devices
- Create C&S Validation Master Plans indicating requirements for validation as well as methods to be applied and roles and responsibilities of those involved.
- Cooperate with the other validation team members on CAPA
- University degree in technical discipline (Chemistry, Biology, …)
- At least 3 years of experience on a similar role within the Cosmetic or FMCG industry
- Advanced level in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- SAP QM knowledge will be highly valuated
- Experience in GMP & FDA
- Experience in Cleaning & Sanitisation validations
- Minitab / 6 Sigma / Lean Manufacturing
- Team work
- Problem solving
- Availability to travel