IES MANAGER (Industrial Excellence System) WEST VIRGINIA
Production, Operations and R&D
We are working for one of the top chemical companies in the world.
- Job Purpose Summary:
- Professional responsible for the implementation of Industrial Excellence program aiming to continuously improve operational indicators related to safety, quality, delivery and cost, by optimizing processes and resources as well as ensuring the efficiency of industrial flows and media.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Implement manufacturing excellence system (IES)
- • Develop a continuous improvement culture in the production site.
- • Create standard communication channels to support a structure of autonomous teams.
- • Implement and monitor indicators to measure KPIs
- • Analysis of the problems in plant in collaboration with the operators and supervisors.
- • Improve operational performance in its dimensions: safety, quality, delivery and cost by improving efficiency, reducing lead time, improving productivity, and creating efficient processes of material and information flows.
- • Lead projects/workshops of continuous improvement.
- • Enhance the development of people in the industrial area through facilitating tools and methodologies related to continuous improvement.
- • Define trends and lessons learned for its deployment in the plant.
- Critical competences
- -Strategic and business vision.
- -People development.
- -Commitment and integration.
- -Control and activity follow up.
- -Drives engagement.
- -Builds Networks.
- -Client orientation.
- Plant / sporadic support surrounding plants
- Technical Competences
- - University Degree (Industrial Engineer)
- Professional Experience
- - Minimum 3-year experience in the implementation of manufacturing excellence initiatives.
- Other skills (languages, IT, other technical knowledge)
- -Fluent in English
- -Cultivates Innovation
- -Being Resilient and Adaptable
- -Plans and Aligns