Production Control and Logistics (PC&L) Supervisor WEST VIRGINIA
Production, Operations and R&D
We are working for one of the top chemical companies in the world.
- Reporting to Plant Manager, we are seeking a Production Control and Logistics (PC&L) Supervisor to lead logistics activities and deploy PC&L policy and ensure a continuous improvement philosophy is applied to all operational practices in our manufacturing site.
- Among his/her main responsibilities:
- •Improve production capacity.
- •Responsible for plant inventory levels and key metrics: Implements and maintains the Inventory structure according to the specifications.
- •Assures proper communication within the PC&L and with the other departments.
- •Responsible to oversee that raw materials and components are available for production
- •Directs scheduling and shipping departments to ensure that customer demands and expectation are met. Implements the Lean concepts and controls the inbound and outbound traffic.
- •Provide leadership, discipline, and support within the PC&L department.
- •Directs all planning functions to ensure efficient, timely delivery of parts.
- •Responsible for all inventory and warehouse management functions, including inventory accuracy.
- •In close relation with the production unit, supply chain, procurement departments, setup support plans for the focus plants to achieve the action plan and ensure results.
- •Mechanical, Industrial Engineering degree or related field.
- •+5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment and production control,
- •PC software knowledge and skills; Oracle experience a plus.
- •Strong leadership, planning, negotiating and problem-solving skills.
- •Demonstrated experience in 5S, Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen tools and/or other lean methodologies.
- •Advanced level of English.
- •Understanding our business from a global perspective (Global Leadership)
- •Become leaders in the market (Market Leadership)
- •Contributing to our environment through innovation (Shaping the Environment)
- •Excellent people leadership, in the way every leader should impact others, by influencing in a positive manner and leading successfully teams (Leading Self and others)