HR BP ITALY
HR, Organisation and Quality
Grupo Antolin is one of the largest players in the car interiors market internationally and number 1 worldwide supplier of headliner substrates.
They have 151 production plants and 22 technical/commercial offices in 25 countries worldwide.
They are looking for an HR Business Partner for their production plant located in Caserta.
- • Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- • Facilitate HR programs and manage HR processes –Payroll process, working directly with an OHS consultant, quality system management, trainings, recruiting, ERS/PRS/travel management, KPI.
- • Develop and deliver strategic and tactical HR plans to support the delivery of the key programs and critical challenges.
- • Develop strong credible working relationships with the employees
- • Ensure that the people plans are brought to life within their areas and
- employee development initiatives are prioritized to support both employee and
- company success, whilst maintaining consistency with corporate strategy.
- • Interpret and apply corporate HR policies, updating managers on changes to
- employment legislation as and when appropriate.
- • Work with the wider HR team to share and build collective knowledge
- • Analyze trends and metrics with HR department
- • Participate in projects that require a people lead, including offering relevant
- advice, devising a credible people plan and actively consulting with key stakeholders
- • University degree in Human Resources or related fields
- • Previous experience as a HR Manager / HR Business Partner
- • Previous/current experience in industrial companies
- • Good level of English (written/oral)
- • Excellent people management skills
- • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- • Willingness to blend strategic thinking with hands on operational HR activity
- • Analytical and goal oriented
- • Proven HR project management skills
- • Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- • Excellent organization skills, ability to work under pressure and manage priorities