Country Manager Iberia
CLOTHING AND FOOTWEAR
Sales and Marketing
Our client, international company in the textile industry with strong global A-brands, is looking for a Country Manager Iberia to lead the business unit and drive the growth in the region.
Reporting to the GM Europe, the Country Manager Iberia will be in charge of the management and the leadership of the business in Spain and Portugal. This position is focused on business development and requires direct contact with key customers and the local management of the brands.
- Your main responsibilities will be to:
- - Develop and implement the sales strategy in line with the company objectives to ensure consistent business development,
- - Lead, coach, direct and motivate the sales team and back office operations,
- - Develop and realize annual budgets and produce detailed annual and 3 years business operation plans,
- - Set.up and negotiate contractual agreements with customers based on the group requirements and expectations,
- - Define actions to support, facilitate and propose ways to increase sales with the key customers,
- - Be the market specialist, spokesperson and ambassador for the company in the Iberian market.
- Your profile:
- - University educated, you preferably have had some financial qualifications or training
- - You will have gained experience with companies in the brands, sport, lifestyle or FMCG sector and have held a leading position in wholesale sales management.
- - You will have a strong record in people management and capable of motivating cross functional teams.
- - Past experience includes a proven track record within the wholesale business in Spain and a high level negotiation
- - You are action driven, hands-on and a true team leader. You are recognized for your strategic vision, your flexibility, your drive for initiative, your dynamism and your social skills.
- - You are fluent in English and Spanish.