Country Manager Peru
Our client, an international leader in the FMCG sector, is looking for a Country Manager Peru, to define and implement the commercial strategy, lead the team and secure the profitability of the subsidiary.
- Define and drive the company's commercial and marketing strategy in Peru, in line with the Group strategy, commercial and marketing action plan.
- Manage a plurisdisciplinary team of 20 people
- Re-define, where necessary and based on competitors analysis, sales positioning per product category.
- Facilitate the introduction of the diversification categories.
- Pilot the relationship with Key Accounts, Traditional accounts and International suppliers.
- Manage sales and purchases forecasts on a monthly basis
- Secure top end service rate with Peru’s customers base respecting the necessity of operating with adjusted/balanced inventories’ levels.
- Follow up, interpret and secure main financial KPIs (PNL, working capital, cash and net debt) in order to achieve budgets.
- At least 10 years of experience in sales and/or marketing, in the FMCG sector.
- At least 5 years of experience as a sales, business development or BU Director
- Succesful track record opening, managing and growing national and regional modern trade and traditional accounts across Peru
- Experience working in a mutlinational and multicultural environment
- Proven team management experience.
- Experience adapting generic products to domestic requirements
- PNL, Finance and Supply Chain Management experience
- Excellent command of Spanish and English. French is a plus.
- Availability to travel