SEO Savvy Product Owner
Production, Operations and R&D
Our client is a performance marketing company but that's like Tony Stark saying he's a robotics expert - it wouldn't make him the life and soul of the party. Our client sees the world as a massive potential audience and puts its team of world-class experts to turn huge numbers into a trim set of qualified leads by applying a proprietary blend of SEO, Inbound & Email marketing, PPC and other channels. This carefully crafted blend is also poured into their class-leading products for lead generation. Our client's list of over 800 partners reads like a definitive list of chart-topping companies in casino, betting, poker and forex, all reaping the benefits of our client's unique approach - performance-oriented leads for efficiency and value.
- Due to our client's continued growth and expansion, the are looking for a number of SEO Savvy Product Owners across the 3 areas of Sports betting, Casino and Forex. You’re a star PO with SEO skills that border on the psychic.
- Main Responsibilities:
- Defining user stories and prioritizing the team backlog
- Collaboration in program backlog refinement and preparing for quarterly programming increment planning events
- Sprint Planning, story elaboration and accepting stories as done.
- Collaborating with developers and understanding the scope of technical enabling works
- Running the team demo at the end of each sprint
- Participating in the team demo and retrospectives
- Participating in the development of story acceptance criteria
- Taking ownership for the product vision and roadmap
- Increasing revenue and traffic for his/her websites
- Collaborating with the commercial account manager to optimize site revenue
- You will have a thorough understanding of the affiliate model and experience with Casino, Sportsbetting or Forex.
- You have worked in an Agile environment and are used to working with a team of designers, writers, SEO analysts, software developers and account managers.
- You are insight driven and have helped define the metrics and KPI’s used to measure the core health of your products.
- You have 3+ years practical experience in working as a Product Owner or senior SEO analyst within an Agile environment and have been responsible for product development from vision, ideation & prototyping, through to development, testing, release and continual improvement.
- Contributed to SEO strategies and campaigns
- Have developed and executed link-building/outreach initiative.
- Experienced in performing key work research
- Ability to gather information, consult those who need to be involved, and drive decisions
- Experience in responsive web development for mobile and tablets
- SAFe Agile experience
- Degree level or equivalent
- EU Passport Holder