COMMUNICATION MEDIA AND PUBLISHING
Sales and Marketing
Viacom is home to the world's premier Entertainment Brands that connect with audiences through compelling content across television, motion picture, online and mobile platforms in over 160 countries and territories.
We are currently looking for someone to join our Ad Sales team based in Lisbon.
The main role will be to support the Ad Sales Manager on a day to day basis.
- • Ability to analyse potential clients within MTV and Nick activity and go along with specific projects considering the client’s needs;
- • Interacting with direct clients, media agencies and remaining partners to further the business objectives
- • Being able to develop presentations to direct clients and media agencies;
- • Understanding the new technologies and business opportunities and cross selling them with Ad Sales needs
- • Assuring the campaigns booking, monitoring and invoicing
- • Post Cast Analysis and Report.
- • Manage his own portfolio of clients/agencies and identify new potential clients
- The ideal candidate for the role must be solutions-oriented.
- • Commercial experience preferable in a media player (not specifically TV) or media agency
- • Negotiation and Influence abilities,
- • Excellent interpersonal skills (internal and external)
- • Effective team player with strong resilience
- • Self-Confident, Empathic, Creative and Passionate
- • Smart and quick learner with organizational agility and strong attention to detail
- • Fluent English (spoken and written).
- • Presentation skills in Portuguese and English
- Our Recruitment Privacy Notice for Viacom entities in the EEA and Switzerland is available here: https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland